
Cute, smiley baby!

He is wonderful big brother.

Handsome.

He liked to get in the tub...fully dressed! Once he dragged his blanket in with him!

Snow baby!

Thanksgiving, 2007. That potato is almost as big as him.

Eli has always been drawn to electronics.

so cute.

Eli used to always stick his tonge out. He would just have it out, for some reason. Super cute!
Eli turnded three on September 29th. We are so happy that he is in our family. He has been my biggest baby so far, at 9 lbs. His delivery went really well. And he has been healthy and strong ever since. I remember watching confrence in the hospital the day we took him home. He was a very good baby. He is a special little guy, who will probably grow to be a large man. I only hope that I can teach him, so that he will be just as large in spirit as he is in stature. I'm so grateful that I get to have Eli as my son.

1 comment:
GREAT pictures!! I love the one of him in the tub, and with the potato, and as a newborn... what a cute kid! Happy Birthday Eli!
Post a Comment