10.10.2009

Our Beautiful Breanne Girl!



Our little girl is already 5 years old. I can't believe it. I'm looking at all these pictures and I feel like it was just yesturday that I took them. She is growing up to be a beautiful girl. We sure love her! She has a strong will, and many leadership talents. She pushes me harder than any of my other kids, and sometimes, I think she just chooses the opposite of whatever I want her to do. But I know that she is just trying to assert herself, and let her personality shine. She has many talents, and is always reminding me of myself. She if very kind and helpful with her brothers and around the house. She is usually the first to have her chores done, and is always so excited to help mom do whatever she can. Recently she is trying to convince me that she can change Scott's diaper all by herself (that would be awesome, but Mom is still helping for now.) And she is having fun loading the silverware in the dishwasher. She has lots of friends and loves school. She is doing well with begining to read, and write. And is starting to sing a lot. She is always making up her own songs. She has a great imagination, and cracks me up when she plays "house" and Barbies, and all the things I used to play. She is a bright, beautiful girl, and I'm so grateful to be her mother. I know that she is destined for great things! Happy Birthday Breanne...WE LOVE YOU!

And here are some of my favorite pictures of her as a baby.



















I love how small she looks in her dad's big hands! Amazing that she was ever that small.


Breanne's blessing dress was really special. It was my grandfathers (yes, grandFATHER....it was the custom back then to bless boys in a dress.) Then my Aunt wore it, (not my dad, because by then, it was NOT the custom to bless your boy in a dress, so my dad didn't wear it.) But then My sister, MYSELF, and my younger sister were all blessed in it. And I thought it would be super cool if she was blessed in it. Thanks to my Aunt Shauna for intrusting it to my care for a while, and letting Breanne wear it. It was so beautiful and special. I loved it!



New babies always make those car seats look so big.







Here she is in the hospital. So fresh from Heaven! Our little "Pinky" in all her pink clothes. That is still her favorite color.





Adam and Christine were married right after we had her, so here she is with her Dad, all dressed up!




Our little Pink Princess! What a cuttie, a sweatheart, daughter, and friend. We love our Breanne Lin.












2 comments:

6jardines said...

HA!!! Glad you won't be sportin' those babies here in sunny AZ....they might have accidentally gotten misplaced!!! :)
Our girls are growing up so fast!!! We can't wait for you to get here!

Sarah... said...

Aaww! She is so cute! I can see a lot of you in her :) We miss you guys!

P.S. I love your new family picture!

counter

Free Counter