We had a fabulous trip to Arizona! It was so fun to see everyone, to visit, play games, hang out, and to see Hope get baptized. What wonderful family we have!

Sadie, enjoying a cookie!

Eli, doing what he wished he could have done the WHOLE time....playing the game boy! We didn't let them play it much though. We mostly brought it for the long trip in the car. We figured that we didn't drive all that way for the boys to just play video games.

Breanne.

Ella.

A grumpy Breanne.

A very photogenic Ella!

These two girls looked adorable in their matching church dresses. Only Breanne decided that she didn't want to be matching, and wouldn't smile for the pictures. Darn...because they looked so cute, and Ella did a great job smiling!

The girls put on a "fashion show" one night, and came down the stairs all dolled out in princess costumes. It was super cute, and at the end, they all had a dance with their daddy. I'm telling you....darling!
Breanne and Jared.

Grandpa, with his grand-daughters.

Breanne coming down for her turn in the fashion show.

A cute picture of Carlie.

Silly Ella.

Niamh.

Lucy.

The 2007 generation! I wish we could have gotten a better photo of them, but what do you expect when trying to photograph 4 two year olds? Oh well, at least we got a shot of all of them together. They were each born in the year 2007. They each came in one of the four quarers of that year. I think it will be the only year that we have that many sister-in-laws pregnant and having babies at the same time. So they are all kinda, extra, special! (And super cute!)

Carlie.

Eli.

Sadie.

Megan.

Scott.

Megan and Scott seriously look like they could pull off being twins! I think they look the most alike of all the cousins. It's Crazy.

We gave Hope her Birthday presents while we were there. Here she is opening them.

Linda gave her a beautiful apron, and did some sewing with her.

Breanne and Ell.....Best Buds!

Seth and Caroline's family.

Hope.

These four were too cute playing in a circle in the middle of the hallway. (Hope, Lucky, Breanne, and Niamh.)

Breanne and Scott.

We went to this super cute park while we were there! It was so hot (like 100 degree's) but luckily most of the place was covered and in shade, or it wouldn't have been barable. But this part wasn't covered, and it was fun for a little while. Eli liked it.

Joshua and Luke.

Hope and Josh......Both missing their two front teeth! (too cute!)

See, here is a picture of the "covered part". Seriously, any part that wasn't covered, or had some sunshine on it, was so hot that it burned the kids. So...good thinking, whoever thought to put that cover over the whole thing. It really was a fun park. There was a lot to do, and the kids loved it!

Hope was such a big help with Scott while we were there! They were so cute together! She stayed with him the whole time! Thanks Hope!

Breanne and Ella. They pretty much stuck together the whole time too.

Hope, Scott, and Sadie.

Sadie, enjoying a cookie!

Eli, doing what he wished he could have done the WHOLE time....playing the game boy! We didn't let them play it much though. We mostly brought it for the long trip in the car. We figured that we didn't drive all that way for the boys to just play video games.

Breanne.

Ella.

A grumpy Breanne.

A very photogenic Ella!

These two girls looked adorable in their matching church dresses. Only Breanne decided that she didn't want to be matching, and wouldn't smile for the pictures. Darn...because they looked so cute, and Ella did a great job smiling!

The girls put on a "fashion show" one night, and came down the stairs all dolled out in princess costumes. It was super cute, and at the end, they all had a dance with their daddy. I'm telling you....darling!

Breanne and Jared.

Grandpa, with his grand-daughters.

Breanne coming down for her turn in the fashion show.

A cute picture of Carlie.

Silly Ella.

Niamh.

Lucy.

The 2007 generation! I wish we could have gotten a better photo of them, but what do you expect when trying to photograph 4 two year olds? Oh well, at least we got a shot of all of them together. They were each born in the year 2007. They each came in one of the four quarers of that year. I think it will be the only year that we have that many sister-in-laws pregnant and having babies at the same time. So they are all kinda, extra, special! (And super cute!)

Carlie.

Eli.

Sadie.

Megan.

Scott.

Megan and Scott seriously look like they could pull off being twins! I think they look the most alike of all the cousins. It's Crazy.

We gave Hope her Birthday presents while we were there. Here she is opening them.

Linda gave her a beautiful apron, and did some sewing with her.

Breanne and Ell.....Best Buds!
What a good example she was to all her little girl nieces. They were all so excited, and now they can't wait until it will be their turn to be baptized. I'm so glad that we came down for this event! We love you Hope!

Seth and Caroline's family.

Hope.

These four were too cute playing in a circle in the middle of the hallway. (Hope, Lucky, Breanne, and Niamh.)

Breanne and Scott.

We went to this super cute park while we were there! It was so hot (like 100 degree's) but luckily most of the place was covered and in shade, or it wouldn't have been barable. But this part wasn't covered, and it was fun for a little while. Eli liked it.

Joshua and Luke.

Hope and Josh......Both missing their two front teeth! (too cute!)

See, here is a picture of the "covered part". Seriously, any part that wasn't covered, or had some sunshine on it, was so hot that it burned the kids. So...good thinking, whoever thought to put that cover over the whole thing. It really was a fun park. There was a lot to do, and the kids loved it!

Hope was such a big help with Scott while we were there! They were so cute together! She stayed with him the whole time! Thanks Hope!

Breanne and Ella. They pretty much stuck together the whole time too.

Hope, Scott, and Sadie.
We also went swimming (twice), but the photos I got were horrible. So I don't really have them on here. But I promise that we took advantage of the heat, and took the kids swimming! It was a lot of fun! We also played a really fun game of "American Idol" on the Wii. (It was made even funner because of the fact that I'd pretty much lost my voice and couldn't sing at all, and just kept screaming into the microphone. And Caroline kept making me laugh,.....and you get the idea. Seth was really good on it! And so was Jared! I was impressed. I can't wait to play it again, maybe with a voice the next time, so I can prove to Seth, Caroline, and Christine that I really can sing. I really can. And just because it was so much fun to play!)
Anyway, all-in-all, a really great trip! I tried to take lots of pictures, but I'm realizing just how much I missed out on. Oh well, (and for those of you who didn't pull out your camera's, that is why I posted so many photos...just in case you wanted any.)
Thanks, Seth and Caroline for letting us stay! I can't wait for our next get together!


3 comments:
You rock Jules!!! we can always count on you to take great photos! Sadie always runs from me...so I will be asking for those! They are all so cute!!!
I hope you have a cold the next time we play American Idol....it was too fun!
We loved having you guys!
love you!
Oh wow! How fun! Such cute kiddos... every one of them. Loved seeing all the pictures, and I LOVE that idea of the girl fashion show, and dancing with their daddies. How adorable.
I know I'm late in responding, but it was sure fun to have you guys down here. I love the pictures and we sure appreciate you always taking so many good shots of everyones kids. We're excited for our next trip to see you guys (whenever that may be) but in the meantime, we'll enjoy these great shots.
Thanks and we love you guys!
Adam and Fam
Post a Comment