10.03.2009

Eli's Birthday Parties!

Eli started out his birthday with some Mickey Mouse Pancakes, and blew out his three candles.


He had a Mickey Mouse themed birthday. So here is his Mickey Mouse cake.
I also made cup cakes using Oreo's and Mini Oreo's. They turned out looking great! It was a lot of fun.


Eli had a fun Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friend birthday party. We played lots of fun games inspired by the show. And we had a good group of kids. It was a successful party! Lots of fun.



At his Family Party, Eli recieved a Peter Pan/Robin Hood costume from his Grandma Jardine! She made it herself! It is so awesome. There is another hat too, but I didn't get a good picture of it. Anyway, super cute! He thought the little dagger was the best! I love the cape! I'm sure this will get a lot of use through the years.




Grandma Mortensen gave him this super cool dragon thing! Everyone loved this! It makes noise, and can squirt water! She gave him some other great things too. Thank you to everyone and thei gifts! We have such a generous family! Eli loved all the things, and the kids have had a great time playing with everything!


The big thing that we gave him, was his own scooter. He loves it! I hope he will enjoy if for many years to come.







Here he is, blowing out his candles, and getting ready to dig in to his Mickey cake!






Happy Birthday Eli, we love you!

1 comment:

nicole said...

JULIE! You are so amazing. First of all, thanks for the comment on my post. It helped to cheer me up to have you understand how I was feeling because you have days like that too. And I love what you said about the positive thinking... I think you're right on. In fact, just recently, I noticed that my thinking was getting pretty negative, so I made little post it notes and put them on all the mirrors, on the fridge, and all over the house. They said,
"Drop the negative, and focus on the blessings." Just a simple thing, but it seriously helped me so much to notice how I was thinking, and if it was negative in any way, to just try to be aware of, and retrain my thought process. I still have tough days sometimes, but overall, it has helped so much.
Also, I can't believe these cakes!! Both the mickey mouse and the doll cakes are amazing! I love doing cakes too, but yours are just amazing. I seriously think you should start a business! And smart of you to get a picture of them so the kids will remember how much work their mommy put into making them feel special on their birthdays. Way to go!!

counter

Free Counter