10.20.2009

Arizona

We had a great time in Arizona for Fall Break! We got to visit with all the family that is down there, and got to wittness Hope's Baptism. It was such a good visit! We also got to go swimming in the nice 95-100 degree weather. I loved it. I will post more about it later, I still have to down load all my pictures and stuff. But I just got on to check everyone else's posts, and thought I would blog something quick.
Thank you Seth and Caroline, for letting us stay with you! It was great! The kids miss all their cousins! And the drive wasn't too bad!
It was a great way to spend the break, and just get a break from the "norm" up here!

2 comments:

nicole said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the pictures of your beautimus kids. :)

6jardines said...

WE loved having you guys!!!! Thanks for makng the monster drive to be here with us!!

counter

Free Counter