For our anniversary, we went on an all day excursion to places around Salt Lake City. We got a "Connect Pass" from a visit Salt Lake web site. It gives you entry into many different places, for one flat rate. It was a ton of fun. There are many other places you can go with the Connect Pass, but this is where we went:Tracy Aviary. Our favorite was the bald eagle.

It was cool, they have a lot of varieties of birds there. These three cuties were sitting right in a row, and I thought they were fun.

Flamingo's. They have such amazing balance!
Here I am, in front of the old ZCMI general store (remake).

Jared, in front of the monument.
This is one of those pictures where we set the timer, and just got what we got. But I think it turned out cute.

Jared liked this.

The Oak Tunnel.

The waterfall.

The crazy Gold Fish! (These were one of our favorite parts of the place.)

Then went into down town, and this is us walking to lunch at:
The Lion House Pantry. Yum!
Then we went down to Sandy and went to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was very good. I really love aquariums! Here, Jared is standing next to some Jelly Fish, but you can't really see them.

They had rays that you could touch!

This is us in front of a mural.

Jared, next to a sculpture of an octupus. They have an octupus there, but you can't take pictures of it.

And finally Thanksgiving point Gardens. We wished that we would have had more time to spend there, but the sun went down, and it was time to pick up the kids. But it was amazing! And we would love to go back!





1 comment:
Oh wow. What a fun day!! It's so healthy to get days away just the two of you huh?! I always feel totally recharged.
Post a Comment