10.10.2009

Breanne's Birthday!


Happy 5th Birthday Breanne! She started out her day with Mickey Mouse Pancakes! (We always do something we can stick a candle in for their birthday breakfast.)
Here is Breanne behind her Princess cake and butterfly cupcakes.


This is the cake I made. Turnded out pretty good.



This is Breanne opening a present at her "friend" party. We had lots of girls come, and had a really enjoyable party.




We played a game for the present opening. All the girls hid their present then, we took turns playing hot and cold for Breanne to find it. Caroline gave me the idea, and it was great. It helped make it not so "boring" for the kids who aren't opening presents, but just sitting there. Worked great, and took up some time.
Here, Breanne is opening some more presents . I think that was some little thing I got for her to open at the friend party. I think it is a tiara, but I can't really tell.









This is Breanne's "family" pary. Thank you to everyone who came, and for all the lovely gifts! She had a great time!





Her Grandma Jardine made her an apron that came with an invitation to go make cookies at grandma's house. She loves that apron and wears it a lot. Super cute!





Thank you to her Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Eric, who got her a Dora bike! She was really hoping to get her own bike soon, so this was a big surprise!










We got her a Barbie Thumbelina doll that she really wanted! She loved it, and was really excited when she opened it.









And finally, these were the cupcakes that I made for her preschool class a couple days later. They turned out cute. Here they are in the cool "cupcake holder" that Linda gave me. So there are more below those. It made it super easy to take to the school like that.
Happy Birthday Breanne! We love you!










1 comment:

nicole said...

Happy birthday to a beautiful and sweet little girl. I love the hot and cold idea! And gotta love those bows in her hair. :)

counter

Free Counter