9.27.2009

My "iconic" pictures.

"Can we have some Chocolate Milk?" This is what I hear all the time from my kids. Especially right before bed time. And so I get out these sippy cups and line them up on the counter, and proceed to make chocolate milk for each of my kids. And the other day I thought, "I'd should get a picture of these sippy cups all lined up like this, this is something I don't want to forget, and I think will prove to be a good memory for me of my little kids." So here are the pictures I took. They probably wont mean much to anyone else, but they almost bring a tear to my eye! I sure love me little ones. They mean so much to me.















Green- Joshua
Pink- Breanne
Blue- Eli
Orange- Scott
(As long as those colors are clean, that is what they get, those are what they ask for.)

4 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

I love this post! It's so true! I need to start blogging again so I don't forget this time! It's so much fun. You are inspiring Julie!

nicole said...

Cute. It's all about the little things, isn't it?!

Erin. said...

Okay, where do you get that GINORMOUS bottle of hershey's syrup?? Natalie is a choco milk freak too and asks for it EVERYDAY as soon as the kids are gone to school. She gets her cup and parks herself in front of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I have a half hour of peace! We miss having you guys around, but glad we can see your family via blogging!

Julie Jardine said...

Erin, I get it at Costco of course! But I had to mail in order the pump.

counter

Free Counter