
It is difficult to get a good picture of this room. It is hard to capture the transformation on film. Because one of the biggest things that we did was to re-texture it. And you can't really tell that from the picture. But you can see the color, and the nice white trim. I don't know...It's just what I've got so far.
3 comments:
Hey it's Cheryl... this room looks awesome Ju! Yea!
which room is it Jules? Either way...it is great!
I'ts the "blue" room that we use as a kiddo closet. We figured we would start with that room so that it could be a learning curve for us. We did make a few mistakes, that we will know how to avoid in future rooms. And it isn't completely finished yet. One of the closet door needs some repair. And then it will be completely done!
Post a Comment