9.27.2009

"There is beauty all around!"


These photographs do not even come close to doing justice for how absolutely beautiful it is up the canyon right now. We were so blessed to be able to go up on Saturday and go four wheeling. I neglected to get any shots of that, but we have some from earlier, and it's about the same idea. But on the drive down the canyon, I whipped out the camera and tried to get some shots from the car.
We really live in a very beautiful world. I'm so grateful for the mountains that we get to enjoy. I know that I don't take advantage of them enough. But if you can....take a drive up there and see it for yourself! It is worth the time!













2 comments:

6jardines said...

Jealous!!!!

nicole said...

WOW! How gorgeous is that? Heavenly Father is amazing.

counter

Free Counter