9.27.2009

Can we have a Camp Out???


I guess that because we haven't ever been able to actually go up the canyon and go on a "real" campout, combined with an episode of a recent television show where the characters go on a camp out, our kids wanted to have a camp out down stairs. They put out all the "play tent" stuff that we have, and I blew up the air mattress. But Jared and I knew it would be short lived. And we were right. Eli said that he didn't want to sleep down stairs and went right to bed with Scott, and Josh and Breanne stuck it out for about a half hour before they became to scared and came up to sleep in their beds. But it was a lot of fun while it lasted! They are so cute, and have such great imaginations!













No comments:

counter

Free Counter