

Joshua really needed a hair cut the other night, so after he got one, Breanne actually asked for one. Usually she tries to avoid it. Luckily she doesn't need them too often, cause she is wiggely! And it was a little harder than I thought it would be. But I think it turned out cute! She loves it. I think it makes her look a little bit more grown up. It will grow fast, and it really isn't that short. Just a change.


Joshua got the customary short cut. I just hate it when his hair starts sticking out over his ears. That is when I know that it is time for a cut.

And here is Scott. I acutally cut his hair like a week ago, along with Eli's. He has super thin, fine hair, and I was worried that by cutting it off, he would look like he didn't have any hair. But I think it looks cute. He is such cute kid. And it also makes him look more grown up.
1 comment:
You are so brave to cut her hair!! And it's so cute! I still haven't summoned up enough nerve to cut Olivia's ... The boys hair look GREAT! Nice work :)
Post a Comment