September 22 is our wedding anniversary! It was a perfect time to get married. Beautiful weather for an outdoor reception (that was held in my parents back yard). And just perfect for getting our photos taken and such outside the temple. (I'm always so grateful that it was warm but not to warm for my wedding when I see these gals outside the temple freezing/or boiling when getting their photos taken.) Anyway, we have a wonderful life together. A 1 bedroom apartment for 5 years, a minivan, a new house, a Masters Degree, and 4 kids later....and we are going strong! Life is good, and we are so blessed. I'm so lucky to have married such a fine person! Jared is my love, and my life. He is a wonderful husband, father and friend. He makes me laugh, and is always looking out for me. I know he would do anything for me. What a great 8 years it has been, I can't wait to experience all the rest through out eternity!

This was our photo on our engagement announcments. (Check out how blond my hair was!)

One of my Bridals. (Lookin' pretty good, if I do say so myself.)

Our Cake. I loved my cake. It was exactly what I wanted. Beautiful. I loved the roses on it. And Jared picked our cake-topper. It's pretty cute.

Outside the temple.

The classic, "in front of the temple shot."

We couldn't stop kissing. Our poor photographer kept having to say, "okay now give her a kiss. Now stop kissing. Stop kissing, STOP kissing!" But she was patient, and did a great job! We loved her! She took some great shots. This is only a few.
What a lovely day. I loved getting married. It was so wonderful! Everything went completely perfect! And afterwards, we went to Puerto Viarta on our honey moon. Oh, I should scan some of those photos. What fun!!
4 comments:
Gorgeous pictures. No wonder you guys have such cute kids!
You're so beautiful! Then and now. I'm so glad I got to be there at your wedding, although I didn't know you very well then. I remember how sweet it was when Jared sang to you. Wasn't it "I want to spend my lifetime loving you?" I don't know why I remember that... I just love that song. You guys are awesome.
It was that song. And it was super awesome that he did that. Your mom sang too. But I don't remeber what song. I wish we would have been video taping the whole thing. Crazy how much technology has changed in only 8 years. Now it seems everyone has a digital camcorder, but then, you had to pay good money. So no video. But Luckily good memories!
I'm glad you were there too. I wish that I could have been to yours, but I'd just had Joshua, and there was no traveling for me at that time.
beautiful pictures! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment