Does anyone else wish that they had two dishwashers, or is it just me?I could easily load two. It seems I load one, but there is still a sink full of dishes waiting it's turn. I would love to get them all done at once. But whatever, at least I have a dishwasher at all. Thank heaven for that. I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever thought of it. See, I want to remodel our kitchen, so that I can put in two dishwashers. I've seen it done once on a t.v. show, and since then, I've thought it was a good idea. Anyway, you can tell what I've just been doing....DISHES!!! (By-the-way, that is not my dishwasher....I stole an image off the internet.)
1 comment:
I find this happening to me, having more dishes than the dishwasher will hold, but normally that is because I have let them pile up! If I had two dishwashers I think my dishes would never make it to the cupboards. :)
Post a Comment