HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wow, can you believe it is 2010!!! I hope that this will be a good year for everyone!
We just had a fun party with my sister (Melissa) and her family. It is always so fun to bang the pots and pans, and to play games, and have a toast. The kids really love the staying up late part! But the parents are glad that this is only a once a year thing. Luckily the tired kids go to bed easily. And now I need to go to bed!
I'll post Christmas picts soon!
And I hope that everyone has a Happy New Year! "Here's to more money, and less weight!"
The BEST Homemade Dill Pickle Dip
6 years ago
1 comment:
Funny! We bang pots and pans too!! We always did that as kids, with all the Moores. But I don't think we ever celebrated one with the Jardines. Who needs those expensive streamers, and kazoos anyway! So glad you had fun!! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment