1.28.2010

Playing in the Snow!

The kids have been so excited to make a snowman this year, so when it snowed on Saturday, and left the perfect conditions for snowman making, I couldn't resist. Who knows if we would get another opportunity this season? So I went out with the kids and helped them make a snowman. They loved it!






















The kids wanted me to knock down snow from the tree above!


2 comments:

Sarah... said...

aaww! I miss you guys SO much. Such cute kids.

nicole said...

Cute pictures!! You're so lucky that it's cold enough to snow, but warm enought to actually enjoy it!! It's beautiful here, and snowy much of the winter, but we can't go play in it because it's like -1 degree! It's crazy.

What a good mom you are to play out in the snow with them. Fun memories for your kiddos... and you too!

counter

Free Counter