1.14.2010

The Cake Decorating Class

For Christmas, my sister Cheryl got me cake decorating classes at Micheals. It is only for four weeks, and it is pretty basic, but I'm having fun and I've learned a few new things! So here is the cake I made last night. We had to practice the skills we worked on, and so I needed to write something, do some kind of thing with the "star-dotting" method, and do the swivel thing around the bottom. So I made this for my kids. They were all pretty excited when I brought it home. They think they will get a full fourth of the cake too. We will see about that.... Cause mom wants some too.






2 comments:

nicole said...

Such a cute cake! I bet the kids are especially thrilled you've taken up that hobby! I used to work in the bakery at the SuperTarget in Orem, and I decorated cakes... did I ever tell you that?? I worked there with Janice. Fun memories. :)

Sarah... said...

So creative! I love that. I didn't realize Michaels had a cake decorating class! I might have to look into it.

counter

Free Counter