Josh is actually 7! I can hardly believe it! It was just yesturday that we brought him home on Christmas Eve. What a joy Joshua is! He is such a great boy. And he was born before we had a digital camera even. So some of these photos are scanned. And most of them are pre-blogging. So you will probably see some fun picts that you haven't ever seen. And I know that there are ALOT! But once I get started, it is hard to stop. I mean there are just so many great pictures of this kid! It is always so fun to look back at these pictures. And it is fun to see just how similar he still looks.
We Love Joshua! And I think he had a great birthday!
He is only just barely two years old here. He has been playing games as soon as he could! But it is no wonder...with his Dad loving games like he does. (Hours of fun!)
What a cutie in the snow!

These are scanned from the first scrapbook I made. We brought Joshua home on Christmas Eve, and at like 12:00 midnight we decided to change a new baby boys diaper ON OUR BED! That was obviously a mistake....(and those of you who have boys know why.) So we were up for a couple of hours waiting for our bedding to be washed and dried. Meanwhile, it became Christmas morning, so we just decided to start opening presents. That was our first Christmas with Josh! And it was perfect! We were so grateful for our most precious Christmas gift!

(I miss Bear Lake.)

So cute.

Brand new.

Joshua used to suck in his bottom lip, and he would make the cuttest funny faces.
Look at his little legs. He was our "little rotini"

Joshua loved to sit and watch our fish. ( I miss our fish.)
















2 comments:
so cute!!!!
AWW!!! Cute, cute pictures! I love that one of Jared and Joshua, with the hats... so adorable!
My how things have changed over the last few years, huh?! (And I can say that with complete empathy! ha ha!)
Post a Comment