Wow, I can't believe that it is 2010! The year 2009 was a good one for us, and it looks like this next year will be fun too! I hope so. I toasted to "less wieght, and more money", but it looks like I will just have to hope for the "more money" part....seeing how I will probably be gaining weight due to the pregnancy! But that is okay! The baby coming will be the highlight of this coming year! And we feel so blessed that we are having another baby.
Well, New Years Eve is always fun. We have been having a party with Jake and Melissa for the last couple of years now. The kids all have fun, and the parents try to play games and stuff. We had dinner together, and made lots of noise when the clock hit twelve! Then we always have a toast. It is a lot of fun! The kids wish they could stay up untill 12:00 every night!

My sweetheart and I! Boy am I lucky to have him!

"Cheers!"

Jake and Melissa.

A cute picture of Breanne.

Breanne and Kaitlyn toasting!

Going outside to make some noise! I was glad to hear lots of other poeple on our street. Some peoople were even doing fireworks! Lots of fun!

The kids making noise just after we counted down and watched the ball drop.

Scott was so cute with his little noise maker. He kept going around in circles. So fun.

The kids were pretty proud of this block thing they made.

Here we are playing a fun grinch game.

Kaitlyn and Breanne.
No comments:
Post a Comment