We got a package from Seth and Caroline in the mail a couple days after Christmas! But it was really fun, because it was like "bonus presents", and everyone had a lot of fun with their suprise!
Thanks guys! And thanks to all our family that gave us so many wonderful things!

Eli loved the flash light, because now he will have one like Joshua's. (And mom is glad because now they wont fight over the other one.)

Here is Jared reading the cute book.

Thanks Caroline for these awesome containers, and the bonus that they were filled with beautiful things! I was so excited about this gift!

Jared, showing off the movie.

Joshua LOVES mints, and was so excited about the Wall-e pez dispenser.

And Breanne loved these oversized jewels! Now they have really treaure to hunt for when they play make-believe.

Perfect...a play phone for Scott.

Here is Dad, handing out all the presents.
Thanks guys! I hope you enjoyed our gifts as much as we enjoyed recieving yours!
2 comments:
WE had so much fun picking out the perfect things for everyone! I am glad we got your family this year...the kids were excited! Hopefully next year we'll be rich adn buy for everyone! :)
I'm glad you got us this year too! You did awesome! We love everything! And I've gotten tons of comments about those big jewels! So cool! Thanks again! And I was glad to see that you looked at this blog post, because it was basically for YOU! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment