
We can't believe how lucky we are!!! We get to have not only Kathy, but all her kids visiting us right now! I'm telling you, I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! And it is just a real treat to be able to get to visit with them! Especially Nicole, because she just moved, is a mother of 4, and life is crazy for her right now! But she somehow made it out here (from Wisconsin) to see us. She could only bring her oldest (Celest) and her youngest (Jake) with her though. The other two (Ben and Charity) have been left with Dad in Wisconsin. She misses them a lot, and I know it is a sacrifice to come out here but I'm so grateful!!! It is so neat to get to talk with her! We have SO MUCH in common! We are always joking about it! But really, we are "two peas in a pod!" I love her a ton! And she has the most awesome Mom! We always love it when she comes to town! We also love to see Ben and Joey. They are great! I think Jared has a lot of fun playing games and hanging out with them. Oh, and I need to mention how talented all these people are! They are all professional singers! And we get the treat to hear them sing in Church tomorrow! Thanks for coming you guys! We love you!

In addition to the above people, we have Linda's other sister (Terri) and her family visiting too! And I LOVE THESE PEOPLE TOO! I didn't get a picture of Terri and Dave....YET. But this is a picture of their girls. Their names are Madison (the dark hair one) and Meckenzie (the blond). They are so awesome! And the last time I saw them, they were like Breanne's age. So it has been so fun to see them as young women! They are only 10 months apart, and look nothing alike (and apparently their personalities aren't very similar either, but they are super cute and very helpful with our kids!) We are so glad that they came down too!
No comments:
Post a Comment