8.08.2009

This is the Jardine photo with Sasnett's and Brown's added in.
David and Missy.
Madison and Meckenzie (not sure I spelled that right). But anyway, these are Terri's girls....would you believe that they are sisters? They look nothing alike and are only 10 months apart. I'm serious! They are lovely girls, and it has been fun to get to know them better.
Hope. This girl is so nice and kind and wonderful! And look at her gorgeous hair! We love this little princess!
This is a cute shot of Adam and his oldest, Lucy.
Breanne sneaking out from behind a tree.
Breanne, Luke, and Joshua messing around with sticks.
Princess Breanne...looking so cute!
Lucy, Breanne and Niamh making "Sand Angels".
Joshua in the woods. I like this picture.
Missy and Scott. Boy, Scott has sure taken to Missy. I don't know what we are going to do without them around any more when they leave and go back to school. It has been so fun to visit with them this summer!
This is a great shot of Carlie! What a cutie pie!
Everyone, just hanging out and playing frisbee or talking. We had a lot of fun up the canyon. It was perfect weather, and a lovely spot.
This was the best photo I had to show the food and all that.

No comments:

counter

Free Counter

Blog Archive