8.08.2009

IT'S GAME TIME!

There has been a lot of time spent on playing fun games while everyone is here visiting. We like the game in the picture, which is called Ticket to Ride. But we also played a game called Settlers of Catan which is fun too. Also there was a lot of X-Box and Wii games that were being played!
The trouble is that most of the time they were being played at a VERY LATE HOUR! When I was taking a picture the guys playing, Seth said, "You should take a picture of the clock to represent the crazy hours we are playing these games at." So I did! That is 1:18 A.M!!! And they were just getting started! We didn't get to bed until like 3:00 that night/morning. But in the words of a great song from a great musical..."It's great to stay up late...good morning!"
Just another angle of the table. Good times! And I guess I should add that Jared won a good percentage of the games played! It soon became that everyone was out just to dethrown him. But he would hold on, and win another. I'm not sure if he won this particular game or not though. I just loved that we were together, I didn't really care who won or lost. I just loved "playin' the game!"

No comments:

counter

Free Counter

Blog Archive