
Here are some more pictures of our wonderful family that's full of cute kids! Here is Joshua eating a popsicle.

Luke and his dad

I love this picture of Aiofe! It is priceless!!!

Kip and Linda

Lots of jumping on the trampoline!!!

Another great picture of Aiofe. She's so cute!

I love this picture of Cuttie pie Sadie!!! I loved getting to know all the kids during this family reunion, but I feel like I got to know her the most! She is awesome! And her and Scott got along really well.

Scott, Sadie, Ella, and Aiofe

Cute picture of Ella and Sadie

Breanne and Niamh

What a cutie!!! Sadie and her momma, Caroline.

More of Sadie....But isn't that picture great! I love the sunlight in her hair.

Eli, just chilling and having an icecream sandwich!

Everyone, gathered around in the backyard having food. Good times.

Scott. He loves the trampoline. He looks so cute in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment