I went to my high school reunion this week! Crazy how time flies! I went to American Fork High School, home of the Cavemen! And our colors were Red and White! While I was there I was voted to have the most "school spirit", I was a Student Body Officer that did the assemblies, and some school announcements, I was in the band (playing the Bass Clarinet) and in the marching Band (playing the Clarinet....and with which I went to the Rose Parrade, and we won every competition), I was in Choir, and involved in a TON of other things! It is funny because Jared was completely opposite in High School! But anyway, I had a lot of fun and I loved it! (I'm so glad it is over, and would not want to do it again, but I loved it then!) In the above picture is: my brother-in-law: Jake (who played the Tuba!), My sister: Melissa (they were high school sweet hearts), My best friend from High school: Anna Davis (who because she was there...made the whole thing worth attending! We had a good time laughing about crazy things we did during those days), Me, and Jared who was so awesome and supportive, and I was very proud to be there with him! It is a crazy thing to attend ones reunion. I'm glad that I did, but I'm glad it's over with!
Anyway, Go Cavemen!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment