




Because we are not going to be going on a vacation this year, and because I haven't signed anyone up for anything....mostly because we are moving....I decided to put together a summer of field trips. Ya know...to give us something to do this summer. I thought it would be a good thing for my kids, but have opended it up, and invited whoever wants to come. We are meeting every Wednesday in the afternoon. And last week we went to the pet store. It was really fun! I think this will end up being a great way to have a fun summer! If anyone is interested in what we are doing, and would like to come along, please let me know so that I can get you the info. But for now, here are some pictures of last weeks field trip!
1 comment:
Let me know what you have planned...we might not be able to come every time, but that would be fun to do something different. Also, doing it with someone else is alot of fun too.
Post a Comment