

I was hestitant to post about this earlier, because you never know what can happen...but it is official! We now are the proud owners of this fantastic home!!! We are so excited! It is a great house, in a GREAT location, and we got a great deal on it! I've just got some photo's that are off the internet. But after we are moved in, I will take some more, and post them, so you can see how great the inside is too! But check out that huge back yard! I can't wait to get some play stuff back there for the kids. And it already has a "pit" for a trampoline. So that will be fun for the kids, especially seeing how they wont be next door to Grandma and Grandpas trampoline any more. Maybe for Christmas or something, we will get one. Anyway, we are sad to be moving away from such a great ward, and being next door to Grandma and Grandpa, but we aren't going to far, and we feel like it will be a good move for us! We truley feel like the Lord has blessed us tremendously, and we couldn't be happier!
3 comments:
SO SO SO SO SO excited for you guys! Sounds great!
Julie....that looks amazing!!! So happy for you guys!!!
You are going to have so much fun making it your own!
Julie!! I'm finally getting the chance to look at my friends blogs and catch up with them. It's been a while! We've had computer issues...and we've been traveling a LOT. That's why my blog has a million posts at once. I'm so behind, and my mom keeps nagging me about it :) Anyway, I can NOT believe you bought a house! It looks fantastic!!! You need to post some pictures of the inside for us. It looks so big, and I LOVE the yard. I'm so happy for you! But, I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss you. You've been just the best. Where is this house at?
Post a Comment