6.07.2009

The TEDDY BEAR Picnic!




Joshua's kindergarten did a Teddy Bear Picnic! It was so much fun! They did a whole ton of activities with their teddies, and then had lunch! I was lucky enough to be able to go and help! I read teddy bear stories to the kids. I wasn't able to get as many pictures as I would have liked to...due to me helping with reading and all, but I was able to catch a few. Joshua so loves his teddies (T.T., Max, and Brownie) that this day was very special for him! I knew that I just had to be there for this! It was a really great "end of the year" activity! I can't believe that Joshua is out of Kindergarten and going into first grade! In a lot of ways, I think this transition will be harder. Because he will be gone all day, and be having lunch there, and...well....you know what I mean. It is a crazy thing how time flies, especially when it comes to your children. Anyway, Josh and I loved this day!

1 comment:

6jardines said...

First grade is a big transition...I found THEY were ready...and I wasn't. he'll love it!
looks like a fun picnic!

counter

Free Counter