


I'm not sure if this was dance day, or field day. I'm still kinda new to all this. But you all get the idea. It was a fun thing. The kindergartners did the "Hokey Pokey". And Josh did awesome! He did all the actions very big, and very well! Some of the other grades had really fun dances too. It was a fun thing to attend! Breanne came with me, but Jared stayed home with the boys. Breanne really liked all the dancing, and is looking forward to being able to do it herself. I loved that they held hands on the walk back to the car. I was lucky enough to get a shot of it, before they stopped! Siblings! These two are great!
2 comments:
Aww! Such cuties! I can't believe how big they're getting! Sounds like a fun day for you guys.
Dance day is always a fun one! I hope they have it at Josh's new school! We're sure going to miss you guys. Thanks for all the help lately in primary!
Post a Comment