6.25.2009

Checking out the new house!







We were so excited when we finally got the keys to our new house! The kids were able to see the inside for the first time! We had been driving by the outside, and they kept asking when they would be able to go inside, and finally the day came! They think that it is pretty neat! Now is the daunting task of moving! And after the move, it will be time for all the remodeling we want to do (like painting and carpet and stuff). But I love that I'm finally able to do whatever I want to my own house!!! No more renting!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Yay! Congratulations. Good luck with the move.

Sarah... said...

Woohoo!! Oh, how I wish we were in your shoes :) You guys deserve it! I'm just so thrilled for you.

Sarah... said...

P.S. Your kids have already grown SO much since I saw them last. I can't believe it! Such a cute family :)

counter

Free Counter