11.29.2008

Joshua's Wall-e Birthday!
















Joshua had a really fun Robot (Wall-e) party this year! We had 15 kids there! And it was a lot of fun. The cake turned out awesome! Joshua doesn't actually turn 6 until December 22, but we celebrate early so that we can avoid it being crazy around Christmas time! It works out really well!










6 comments:

onecent said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think my imagination did it justice!!!! you should make cakes for a living, seriously! I asked Isaac which one was his cupcake, and he could point it out..the middle blue one on the right LOL

Mark and Sondra said...

Oh my heavens! Those cakes are amazing and Joshua is too cute! I agree you should go into business making those cakes! Great job!

Mel said...

Julie, those are adorable! I heart walle. Fantastic job. What a wonderful mom you are.

nicole said...

Nice WORK! I used to be a cake decorater, and mine never turned out that good! How fun that you put so much work into making these days special for your kiddos. What fun memories they'll have! I love the balloons too!

Sarah... said...

Don't tell me you actually MADE that cake! Oh my goodness...YOU ARE AWESOME! I know who to call : )

Thanks so much for dinner last night! It was delish! The chicken was SO good, and, you were right, that cake was super tasty! You're such a sweetheart. Thanks for taking time out of your busy life to do that for us.

Sam and Jen said...

Julie I haven't had the chance to tell you what a cute party you did! My kids loved it! Your cake was awesome too! Thanks for inviting them.

counter

Free Counter