11.18.2008

Almost ONE!






















We celebrated Scott's first birthday a month early! Just because his birthday is right around the craziness of Christmas time, and all. We've done this with Joshua too, and it has worked out well, over the last couple of years. So even though he is not quite 1 year old, he had a great birthday party! I was a lot of fun. I decorated with "1's". And made his cake a "1". And everybody came. He got a lot of cute clothes and toys! Thank you to everyone, for all their cute gifts! Happy Birthday Scott boy! We love you!

3 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

So Fun! I love birthday parties! You're so fun with all you're kids.

nicole said...

What a great mom you are! I love that cake!!! It's almost as big as he is! That's a good idea to celebrate early to avoid all the Christmas chaos. Maybe we'll do that with Jacob too, although lately it feels almost as crazy busy as the holidays! Cute pics!

Sarah... said...

What a cute cake, Julie!! Happy Birthday to Scott :) I can't believe he's already 1!

counter

Free Counter