11.10.2008

OUR BIG NEWS!!!


JARED IS FINALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL!

Jared defended his thesis on Friday! He got his Master's Degree in Computer Science from BYU. It is such a great accomplishment, and I am so proud of him! Thank you to Linda, who baby-sat the kids so that I could go with him, and watch him do his presentation. He did a great job! And now there is one less thing that he has to think about. No more school. We had everybody come over that night and had dinner. Jared did BBQ spared ribs and BBQ chicken in the dutch ovens. And everybody brought sides. It was very good, and it was a fun celebration. you can't really see any of the decore in this picture, but I had it all decorated with "Congratulations" signs. It was a really great day! We have been looking forward to it for a long time. CONGRATULATIONS JARED! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! AND I LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. No more school!!!!

6jardines said...

Congrats to all of you!!! That is a great accomplishment!!!

onecent said...

I just read through about your last 8 posts! LOL.. I had a lot of catching up to do ;)
I love your pictures and stories! the costumes were great, the cake was amazing, and congrats to Jared! I bet having him done is an amazing feeling!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Congrats! I got your message that you had defended your thesis, but didn't know that meant everything was complete. Way to go, we're proud of you and appreciate your good example. Good work!

Adam & Christine

Sarah... said...

You're in inspiration to us!!! Congrats you guys. We are SO thrilled for you! We CAN NOT wait to be in your shoes.

ash said...

We are jealous too! Congratulations guys, what a huge accomplishment!

counter

Free Counter