12.14.2009

Christmas at our house.

This what Christmas looks like at our house!

(Christine did this, and I thought it was a good idea! I appreciated seeing what her house looked like for Christmas time. I need to take photo of our lights outside, but here is basically what the inside looks like).




The Tree.


This is a decoration my parents gave me in the hospital right after I had Josh (Because we brought him home on Christmas Eve.) It came with the caption, "And then there were three!" Super cute huh? Thanks Dad...I still love to see these snowmen, and think about our growing family! They also hold a special place in Joshua's heart. He got teary eyed over them the other day.





My new attempt at something new and unusual this year. These stars look pretty cool, I think.



And finally some things from the kids on the wall in the kitchen.
(Hopefully those cabinets wont stay that green in the new year!)


No comments:

counter

Free Counter