12.15.2009

It finally Snowed!

So I know that it is crazy , but I was so glad when it finally snowed. I actually hate the cold, and I'm not a real fan of the road conditions after it snows, but it is just so darn pretty! And it covers up all the dead and brown. I love seeing the mountains all covered, and I love that the kids can go out and play and have a fun time. I'm sure I wouldn't be as thrilled if I was like a pioneer that had to treck for miles in the stuff, but I'm not. I get to sit in my nice warm house and look out my window at what looks like a giant snow globe. And I just think it is fun! So "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!" (And there needs to be snow on the ground for Christmas don't ya think?)

Breanne and Eli out playing in the snow!

This shot isn't the best of Eli, but check out cutie pie Breanne!

No comments:

counter

Free Counter