"BEFORE":
![]()
I didn't really get a great "before" pic. But you get the idea.
![]()
This was the one the realtor's put online.
"DURING":
![]()
Ripping off siding.
![]()
The "ugly house"...as the kids called it.
![]()
The old front door.
![]()
New plywood.
![]()
A proper wrap to protect from moisture and creepy crawlies.
![]()
Construction zone.
![]()
The new door and window being framed in.
![]()
Coming along, mostly done.
![]()
Painting the new 8 foot door!
![]()
And finally, several months later, pulling the bushes out!
"AFTER":
![]()
New siding, windows, roof, front door...
![]()
And we ripped out all the old 70's bushes. Now we just need to put in the landscaping that we want, and the outside of the house will be done! I think the front door is my favorite, but I also love the windows (they are amazing), and I love not having to come out of church and see the awful blue tarp on the roof covering the awful old swamp cooler. Instead I see the beautiful, nice roof, and the wonderful back door! We couldn't be more pleased. It is all turning out so nice. Now we've got to get back to work on the inside. Still....so much to do! :)
1 comment:
WHAT in the world?! You guys have been BUSY!! Love it! I especially love that door- way to go!!
Post a Comment