7.14.2011

4 wheeling

The kids always love to go four wheeling with Grandma and Grandp Mortensen.  It really is so fun.  I love getting up the canyon into nature.  I love the sights, the sounds, and the smells.  We weren't so keen on all the mosquitos, but we had spray, and it seemed to help keep them away. 

This year we couldn't go as far up the mountain road as we normally do, because there had been a small avalanch, and the pass was covered with snow from higher up the mountain....along with lots of debree!  It was kindof neet to see the amazing power of such a thing, even when it was in a smaller scale.  I can't imagine seeing a huge scale of the same thing. 

When you weren't riding, you were at base camp with someone playing games, or eating yummy food.  Here are the kids with G-pa Mortensen, having a blast!

No comments:

counter

Free Counter