The roof is finally done! Thank you to all the wonderful people who helped!!! We feel so blessed, and are so grateful that this big job is finally finished! (Now on to all the other jobs.....)
NO more big, ugly, blue tarped, swamp cooler!
Doesn't it look great!

The back

The front.
2 comments:
Wow! It looks SO GREAT. I am so impressed with all you been able to accomplish around your house. Congrats!!
Your house looks SO big! I didn't realize how big it was. It looks great! I can't believe how much you've gotten done that past year. Way to go!
P.S. I've been so behind on blogging. It was fun reading and catching up with you again! I miss you guys :( Your comments really do brighten my day. My blog is my family journal, so I figure it's rather boring for most people to read, but I try to keep up with it! Thanks for keeping in touch :)
Post a Comment