My job in the primary presidency is to do our quarterly activities. And I loved doing the primary parade and carnival so much at our old ward that I thought I would start doing it in this ward. It was a huge success! Everyone had a lot of fun and we had a great turn out. 8 month pregnant me did not walk the parade route, but I got it started then waited for everyone at the carnival site. The kids played "drums" and "shakers" and threw candy as they walked the streets of our ward. They then ended up behind the church where we had 12 different carnival games for them to play. It was really a lot of fun. We'll see if it becomes a tradition.

Jared walking with the boys.


Here's Josh at the carnival.

Breanne.

Scott, taking a turn to knock the bull down.
No comments:
Post a Comment