7.14.2010

Field Trip to Sweet's Candy Factory

We had the best time going to the Sweet's Candy Factory! It was so neat because they took you all in the factory. But they wouldn't let you bring a camera in....so no pics of that. These are just the pics I got after the tour and in the candy shop. The kids loved seeing how all the different types of candies were made, and we all learned a lot! This is definitely my favorite field trip of this year! Too Yummy!






We had to wear these hair nets while in the factory. Scott just looked too cute with his on.



Grandma Mortensen with the kids.



"Cheese!"




The kids favorite part was at the end when they could pick out candy of their own (mom let them pick out 10 candies each.) And it was fun, cause then they could leave with their own bag of candy. (Mom left with plenty of treats for herself too!)




What a fun place to go! If you haven't been...I highly recommend it!



2 comments:

nicole said...

Ooooo! That would be my favorite field trip! And the kids favorite too... :)

Sarah... said...

That looks yummy!! Where is it? I've never ever heard of it, but then...I kind of stay in my little bubble.

counter

Free Counter