My Mom is retiring from School teaching this year! She has been teaching Art at Northridge Elementary for a while now, and is very good at it! She will be very missed! I'm glad she is such a hard worker, and has been so successful in all that she does! Congradulations Mrs. Mortensen! You've been the greatest teacher I've ever had! (Luckily you will never retire from being a great mom!) We love you!

We all went out for Pizza to celebrate!

The school put on a retirement openhouse for her, and some of the other teachers that are retiring. Here we are enjoying some of the brownies!

My mom and dad.

Me and my Mom.
1 comment:
What wonderful parents you have! I like what you said about how she was your greatest teacher, and that she'll never retire from being a great mom. I'm sure that means a lot to her! Special Congratulations to your Mom (and Dad!)
Post a Comment