I can hardly believe that my little girl graduated from preschool, and will be in Kindergarten next year. While I was getting her ready, I just kept thinking of when I was getting ready for my high school graduation, and I thought of how fast time flies. I said to her..."now it is preschool, then it will be Kindergarten, then 6th grade graduation, then 9th grade graduation, then High School graduation, then on to college, and then get married.....HUH!!!" (Dad came in and asked what was wrong.... "Oh nothing, just mom watching Breanne grow up before her eyes in like two seconds.") It feels that way sometimes. The time just flies by with kids. You want them to grow and develope, but you also want them to stay little forever. (Thank Heaven for photography!)
Anyway, Breanne had a wonderful time during preschool this year, and is totally ready for Kindergarten! She is such a wonderful little girl, and excels in everything she does. She really loved this preschool, and had a lot of fun going on the field trips, playing with friends, doing her "papers", and learning to read.
The little graduation ceremonies were short and sweet! But just perfect! They got a year book, a diploma, and a little hat. Plus a DVD of the pictures and events throughout the year. Then they had cookies! It was a lot of fun!
Good job Breanne! WE LOVE YOU!


I'm mean, Seriously? How cute is she?!!!!

We got a shot of her just before we left. We did her hair with curly pigtails, and made bows special to match her dress. She looked so beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment