11.24.2009

Happy Birthday Scott!

The big 2 !!!

We had Scott's pary a month early...to avoid all the craziness of Christmas. It was a great party! Thank you to everyone for coming and for all your fun gifts. He truely loved every one of them!


Here he is blowing out his candles.


Here is Jared bring out the cake.



Scott likes the show on PlayHouse Disney, "Special Agent O.S.O." and that was the theme for his cake. It turned out cute....along with the "paw" cupcakes.




I've never seen a kid enjoy recieving clothes the way Scott enjoyed this jacket that his Aunt Janice gave him. He wanted it on....now! It was so cute!




This is a really cute book my mom gave him.


This is a remote control car that Kip and Linda gave him. It's pretty neat! He loves it.





And here he is just looking cute, holding a little toy I gave him. He got a lot more from everyone, but these were the best photos.





I came around the corner to finish decorating Scotts cake, and this is what I found. He was snitching frosting off the top! But I figured, "heck, it's his cake." And I grabbed the camera. What a cute boy! And I was able to cover up the carnage easily, and we served him that entire side. So it really wasn't a big deal. Just super cute.

1 comment:

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

That is super cute! Meg misses her little twin down here. . . Give Scott boy a hug from us!

counter

Free Counter