7.19.2009

Making the best of it.....






VASELINE IS HARD TO GET OUT OF HAIR!
The other day we found Scott, and he had found the Vaseline! And he was covered in it! Thankfully, he wasn't eating it, but he did put it just about everywere on his body. And let me tell you, that stuff is hard to get out. But with a couple different suggestions from the internet, and a couple of baths later...it did eventually come out. But in the mean time, I figured I would use it like gel in his hair, and give him some "style"!!! He's a cutie! And I've made sure the Vaseling is in a secure and "high up" location!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Ha ha!! How fun! At the time that is so aggravating, but it's so fun that you took such great pictures so you could laugh about it later. You're a great mom. :) And he is soooo cute!!

counter

Free Counter