5.15.2009

Mothers day with Josh!

It was really great to be the mother of a kindergartner this year, because that meant that I got to go and have lunch with this sweet boy! It was one of the neatest things I've done! First he read me this really cute book about mom's, and then I opened my present (his hand print), then the whole class got up and put on a wonderful performance where they sang songs and stuff. And finally we got to go into the lunch room and have lunch together. (I'm going to be honest and say that the food wasn't very good)....but the company was the BEST! Joshua is such a sweet boy! I am so proud of him. He is doing very well in school, is a big help around the house, and a great example to his younger brothers and sister. He loves his teddy's and to play video games. I love you Joshua! Thank you for making a wonderful mother's day for me!





1 comment:

Sam and Jen said...

I love the Mother's Days!!! Josh is a cutie! Thursday is the best day to have lunch. It's pizza and it isn't half bad! Other than that I wouldn't be too eager to eat any food...Thanks for sharing.

counter

Free Counter