I don't like Twilight! I liked the first book okay, but it just went way down hill for me from there. I didn't even read the fourth book (but had family tell me about it...and I was so glad that I hadn't read it). Tonight I watched the movie because I was going off a recomendation that I might like the movie better than the book, but...no....I didn't like it. I know that so many people love it! And I hope that we can all stay friends, but I just have to say it..."I officially hate Twilight!" Sorry to everybody who loves it...I still love you!
7 comments:
thats it.. our friendship is over.
HAHAHAHA just kidding ya ;)
I agree with you Julie. If a guy I was dating said he really wanted to suck my blood I would run the other way! It is an obsessive relationship, not one to be exemplified.
FINALLY! Somebody agrees with me! I read part of the first, and thought it was ok... but I didn't get all the fuss over it. And to be honest, I don't think the later books are very appropriate for the 12 year old girls in yw who are still swooning over Edward. I just don't get all the hype!
I'm glad our friendship was already solid - plus the whole relation through marriage thing. While I still LOVE the book, and like the movie, I would absolutely flip out if Lucy brought a guy like that home. The term "grounded for life" comes to mind.
Liked the books...the movie was junk! I have to agree with you there.
I read it before the hype got too out of control and I really enjoyed it....I was reading it for an escape, a made up story, not as a book to exemplify relationships in though.....
vampires aren't real people!
I am actually not offended by the vampires, and/or the fact that there is a relationshipe going on. It's just something about the overall plot, and Bella's attitude and stuff. I don't know...just not my thing.
But I am glad that it got people reading! I love reading, and think it is so healthy.
Post a Comment