4.24.2009

April SNOW!

It was pretty crazy to have to pull out all the snow equipment again! But I just couldn't let the opportunity pass! The kids had a lot of fun playing in the snow, and making little snow men. I knew that the snow would melt really quickly...and it did. (it was gone the next day). So I'm glad we got this one last chance to play it the snow this season.


It was amazing to see that much snow come down in April! But that is the way Utah Springs are... they tease you with the nice warm weather, then say. "just kidding" and bam...cold weather! Oh well. We are enjoying the nice days when we get them. And soon it will be Summer, and it will be hot! Fun stuff! I do like living in a place that gets all four seasons!

3 comments:

Sam and Jen said...

That was such a crazy day! It was fun to have that much snow though I was glad it didn't last long!

onecent said...

I hate the snow, but it sure makes for cute kid pictures, huh?!?!

onecent said...

JULIE!! www.ihaveablogforyou.blogspot.com is the address you can go to to see when I have posted an update. I did what you said your friend does, so you can tell when there is a new post. (well, hopefully I did it right anyway!) check it out and let me know if I did it right!

counter

Free Counter