4.08.2009

The time has finally arrived!

We knew it was coming, but we weren't sure exactly when it would hit....but yes...
we are finally MOVING!!! We've been told by the lady who owns this home, that she wants to move back in August. So that means we have to be out in July. So bitter-sweet! Bitter...because that most likely means that we will be leaving the ward that we have been apart of for SEVEN YEARS! (I almost can't believe it.) Unless by some chance something works out within the ward boundries. But most likely, we will be moving away. Not too far away though...hopefully. We would like to stay in North Orem, Lindon, or possibly South Orem. But we will see. We are starting the house hunt, and who knows what will come of it. But that is the sweet part. Sweet...because that means I will finally be in a home of my own...that I can PAINT, or do whatever I want with!!! And we will be somewhere a little more permanent, and all that. But I will dearly miss this ward! I have really grown attatched, and we have felt so loved and wanted here. My mother and father in law are most upset. And we will probably miss them the most too. What a treat it has been to live so close to them. The kids were pretty upset when we told them that we wouldn't be living right next door to Grandma anymore. But that is how life is, and like the great wisdom we heard this past weekend during General Confrence...Change is part of life, and we need to find the bright sides to all of life changes. So I just pray that we will end up in a ward and a house that is right for us, and that our kids will be in a place where they can be surrounded by good influences and good friends. I'm sure everything will work out. It has so far! It has been wonderful to be here for so long. We moved into that little basement apartment with no kids, and thought that we would only be here for 1 year. After we had Breanne, we actually started renting another apartment, but that fell through, and we came back to the ward. And then when we were pregnant with our fourth, the one bedroom would no longer do, and we thought for sure that it was going to be time for us to leave, and then this house worked out, and we were able to stay two more years. So we will see what happens. Knowing our history, there is a good possiblity that we might stay. (And I know many of you who would hope for that.) But I will keep you updated!
The house search begins.....

4 comments:

Sarah... said...

I hope you stay! AAHH! I can't believe you'll be gone before we even get back this summer. How sad. I know, it's WONDERFUL for you! I'm so happy that you'll be in a home of your own. I'll just miss you like crazy! Who knows? Maybe we're next :)

nicole said...

Wow! How exciting for you guys!! I know exactly what you mean, and how you're feeling. We move in June, and it's bittersweet because I'll miss this ward so much and moving is super stressful (especially with 4 young kids!) but at the same time, I am sooo excited to have a fresh start in a new home and a change will be so exciting and fun! Anyway, I guess it's one more thing you and I are going through at the same time! Well, I wish you guys luck in your search, we'll pray that everything works out for you guys! It's a great time to buy a house, that's for sure! xoxo

onecent said...

The Lord has a perfect plan for where he wants you. I truly believe that, because He has always led us to places we might not have chosen ourselves, but come to realize it was right where we belong! I am excited for you too! I want to come help you paint! ;)

The Meade's said...

I was actually going to email you. Well did, I will just send it to you anyhow! Rich and I are moving back the end of July and are looking for a small little place to rent. I was wondering if you knew anyone with a basement to rent out? I thought of your first house, I think it was your grandparents basement. We are looking for the same location you are looking for, or even AF area. Let meknow if you know ANYTHING please!
love ya xxx

counter

Free Counter