JULIE!!!! You are alive out there some where!!! WOW it is good to see you and to hear from you! Man a live i miss you! Jared your great to, but wow Julies you look great and your "babies" are SO BIG!!!! I can't belive it. It proves two things, one it has been way to long, and kids are like weeds they grow up fast! I love you girl. Keep in touch. oh and email me at armeade@gmail.com not the hotmail account I almost didn't get your blog address because I don't check my hotmail any more! ps I am excited to watch your family grow while we are away. I will add your blog address to my blog page so I can check it out often! xxx
2 comments:
He is such a little cutie...I am so glad I at least got to hold him amd snuggle for a little bit!!!
JULIE!!!! You are alive out there some where!!! WOW it is good to see you and to hear from you! Man a live i miss you! Jared your great to, but wow Julies you look great and your "babies" are SO BIG!!!! I can't belive it. It proves two things, one it has been way to long, and kids are like weeds they grow up fast! I love you girl. Keep in touch. oh and email me at armeade@gmail.com not the hotmail account I almost didn't get your blog address because I don't check my hotmail any more!
ps I am excited to watch your family grow while we are away. I will add your blog address to my blog page so I can check it out often! xxx
Post a Comment