skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kindergarten already!!! He loves it! That's his teacher, and that's his school! Now I know how "this experience" feels! It is a crazy thing to drop your little one off at the "BIG" school, and walk past all the "don't bully" posters on the walls. I just hope that he is safe, and has a great time--which he will. I really like his teacher. And I cried the night before...not on the day. So no embarassing moments or anything!
2 comments:
What a big boy! We sent Celeste to kindergarten last week too. It was pretty hard, but to be honest, it's also nice to have more time to spend with the younger ones. It's amazing how we're going through a lot of the same things at the same time!
Wow, Josh sure is big. I can't believe that he is in kindergarten. What am I saying, he seems so much older than our girls! I'm sure he'll do so well in school.
Adam
Post a Comment